Jennifer Rossettini is a Shareholder of Hook Law where she focuses her practice in the areas of elder law, estate planning, estate and trust administration, and financial planning. Her practice includes complex estate planning for clients with a net worth over $5 million as well as simple plans for individuals with very limited assets. Ms. Rossettini rejoined the firm in 2018 after spending ten years as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional with the wealth management divisions of two regional financial institutions. She is a member of the Financial Planning Association, serving as Secretary for the Hampton Roads chapter and serves on the Board of Directors of the non-profit organization, PrimePlus Senior Centers. Jennifer lives in Virginia Beach with her husband and two daughters. She is active in the Girl Scout organization, serving as both a troop leader and as the treasurer for the local Service Unit.
- Widener University Delaware School of Law | Juris Doctor, 1998
- Rutgers – The State University of New Jersey | Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 1995
- Virginia State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar (inactive)
- New Jersey State Bar (inactive)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Estate Planning with 529 Plans (The Elder Law Report Oct 2021, Volume XXXIII, Issue 3)