How do I apply for veterans benefits?

Hook Law Center can review individual qualifications and provide advice and assistance in obtaining valuable VA benefits. Documents you will need to provide include: your discharge papers, copies of marriage certificates, copies of medical records and a detailed list of all recurring medical expenses. A copy of the veteran’s death certificate will be needed when a surviving spouse is applying for benefits.

Make a Plan
Let's make a plan.
We help individuals and their families navigate the legal maze and implement plans to secure their futures. By working together, we're able to offer comprehensive planning, life care services and legal representation, giving you peace of mind for what ever life brings.